Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead APK + MOD (Unlimited Money) for android
MOD Information Of Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead:
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead (Unlocked All)
Premium Features added
Download link working fast
|Rating / Reviews
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead APK MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Download Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead APK file from Apksdlmod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the MOD APK file you downloaded (com.cleverraven.cataclysmdda)
- Tap Install when prompted.
- The APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead Download links:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead 0.E-2 MOD APK description:
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is a turn-based survival game set in a post-apocalyptic world. Struggle to survive in a harsh, persistent, procedurally generated world. Scavenge the remnants of a dead civilization for food, equipment, or, if you are lucky, a vehicle with a full tank of gas to get you the hell out of Dodge. Fight to defeat or escape from a wide variety of powerful monstrosities, from zombies to giant insects to killer robots and things far stranger and deadlier, and against the others like yourself, that want what you have…
As your game begins, you awaken with hazy memories of violence and terror from when the world suddenly unravelled around you. Now you need to explore your surroundings, and secure food, water and safety. After that, who knows? Long term survival will mean tapping abilities you haven’t used before, learning to survive in this new environment and developing new skills.
– Tilesets, sound, localization and mod support;
– Backwards compatible with desktop savegames;
– Stores game data and savegames in a publicly writeable location;
– Works with a physical keyboard or virtual keyboard & touchscreen;
– Auto-saves when the app loses focus (screen locked, switched apps etc.);
– Highly customizable touch controls and automatic in-game contextual shortcuts.
– `Swipe`: Directional movement (hold for virtual joystick);
– `Tap`: Confirm selection in menu or Pause one turn in-game (hold to Pause several turns in-game);
– `Double-tap`: Cancel/Go back;
– `Pinch`: Zoom in/out (in-game);
– `Back hardware button`: Toggle virtual keyboard (hold to toggle keyboard shortcuts).
– If your game doesn’t start, crashes or hangs often try toggling “Software rendering” option in prelaunch menu;
– Default tileset is high-memory consuming; if game crashes during world creation, try changing tileset to another one (e.g. “Retrodays”);
– Adjust terminal size under Settings > Options > Graphics (requires restart).
– There are multiple Android-specific options live under Settings > Options > Android;
– Keyboard shortcuts for frequently used and/or context sensitive commands appear at the bottom of the screen;
– You can remove a shortcut by flicking up on it. Hold it down to see help text.
– For the best keyboard experience, use physical keyboard or SSH-friendly virtual keyboard such as “Hacker’s Keyboard” on the Google Play store.
You can also install frequently updated experimental versions – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleverraven.cataclysmdda.experimental
You can visit project page and follow development here – https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA.
You can find design doc here – https://cataclysmdda.org/design-doc/.
The Ellison release adds a huge number of features and content that make the world feel more alive. From being able to climb onto building rooftops or hide behind cars, to building a camp for your followers in the wilderness, to exploring the new river and lake systems on a boat or raft, everything is more immersive and consistent. Also more STUFF. I didn’t think we would ever double the number of game entities with a release again, but we did.