Bridge V+, bridge card game APK + MOD (Unlimited Money) for android
MOD Information Of Bridge V+, bridge card game:
Bridge V+, bridge card game (Unlocked All)
Premium Features added
Download link working fast
|Rating / Reviews
Table Of Contents
- Latest updated
- How to install Bridge V+, bridge card game APK MOD file?
- Questions & answers
Download Bridge V+, bridge card game APK file from Apksdlmod.com then follow these steps:
- Open Downloads on your device by going to My Files or Files
- Tap the MOD APK file you downloaded (com.zingmagic.bridgevfree)
- Tap Install when prompted.
- The APK file you downloaded will be installed on your device.
Update Phone Settings:
- Go to your phone Settings page
- Tap Security or Applications
- Check the Unknown Sources box
- Confirm with OK
Bridge V+, bridge card game Download links:
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Minor Bug Fixes
- New Version Added
- New Missons Added
Bridge V+, bridge card game 5.63.93 MOD APK description:
Welcome to the tournament edition of Bridge.
With 3 modes of play, practically unlimited deals and the ability to search for hands this Bridge card game is sure to teach, challenge and entertain you for hours.
Alternatively, why not play in some Bridge tournaments or create your own Bridge club and play online against your family, friends and invited club members.
Bridge supports the following 3 modes of play:
In Rubber Bridge a rubber is played as the best of three games. A game is won by the first partnership to score 100 or more points in successful contracts.
In Chicago Bridge, also known as Four-Hand Bridge, you play exactly four hands of Bridge. The winner is the partnership that scores the most points.
In Tournament Bridge you play at your own pace against players from around the world in duplicate style Bridge tournaments. Each player in a tournament plays the same hands with the winner scoring the most points. Alternatively you can easily create your own online Bridge club, invite your family, friends or even some enemies then play in duplicate style Bridge tournaments against your own select set of players.
What is Bridge?
Bridge is a trick taking card game played by four players who form two partnerships. Players within a partnership face each other across a table. Traditionally, the players are referred to by the points of the compass – North, East, South and West. The two partnerships are North/South and East/West.
Designed for both beginners and more advanced players you can choose how you prefer to play. There are plenty of features if you are trying to learn Bridge including auto play and hints. Meanwhile the more advanced players can use the bid analysis or replay hand features to explore different lines of card play.
* Play in Bridge tournaments.
* Create your own Bridge club and play against friends.
* Unlimited hands built in (well approx 2 billion but….)
* Play game points or slams all day if thats what you want to do.
* Compare your bidding the Bridge V+ AI bidding.
* See how the computer would have played the hand.
* Replay from any bid or card for that ‘what if’ moment
* Get hints.
* Play any or all of the hands.
* Ask the computer how it has interpreted the bids made.
* Lots of display options to suit your individual and device preference.
* Play Rubber or Chicago Bridge offline, all the AI is in the app so you dont need any connection to play.
Bridge is free to download but ad-funded. Displaying adverts allows us to offer the game for free whilst still being able to generate some revenue to help pay for the continued development of the game. You can choose to remove the adverts via a single In App Purchase if that is your individual preference.
Bridge tournaments cost money to host and run. You can choose to play for free by watching a short video advert to earn some Ticketz. Alternatively you can purchase Ticketz using the In App Purchases available.
DEVELOPED BY BRIDGE PLAYERS
The team behind Bridge have been producing Bridge games for nearly 40 years. One of our first products was Bridge Challenger released in the early 80s!
Do we get every bid correct or play every hand perfectly? absolutely not!. Often there is no one single correct answer making Bridge the game we love. Meanwhile we continue to develop and improve the game.
COMMENTS + SUGGESTIONS.
Please feel free to contact us via our support email if you have comments and suggestions. Please, please include any Deal Id if you are commenting on specific deals as that is the only way we can reasonably play the hand in question here.
Numerous improvements to various bidding and card play scenarios.
Extended Gerber response to 1 + 2NT openings.
Audio and visual indication of results arriving in tournaments.
A results list view showing completed tournaments and those tournaments still pending – i.e. waiting for other players to participate/complete.
Additional info for timed tournaments.
Increased returns for timed tournaments.